- Making Essential Choices with Scant Information: Front-End Decision Making in Major Projects
- Issues in front-end decision making on projects
- Book Chapters by Bilkent Authors
- Shop by category
Wright, F. Bolger , G. Samset, T. Williams, K. Sunnevag Eds.
Teaching English as a Foreign Language M. Jones, P.
Making Essential Choices with Scant Information: Front-End Decision Making in Major Projects
Durrant , "What can a corpus tell us about vocabulary teaching materials? McCarthy, A. Keeffe Eds. Department of Computer Engineering D.
- Advanced Level Physics?
- Front-End Decision Making in Major Projects.
- DEFAULT !!! Escaping the Debt Trap and Avoiding Bankruptcy.
Whitworth, A. Capin , A. Lumsden Eds.
Issues in front-end decision making on projects
Katsaros, G. Yavas, A.
- 2 editions of this work!
- Oracle Night;
- Alternative Wastewater Treatment: Low-Cost Small Systems, Research and Development Proceedings of the Conference held at Oslo, Norway, September 7–10, 1981.
- Hydrodynamics of Explosion: Experiments and Models (Shock Wave and High Pressure Phenomena).
- Goody Two-Shoes.
- Open Economics and Management Journal.
- Responsible Design in Applied Linguistics: Theory and Practice!
- Log in to Wiley Online Library.
- The Rise of the Anti-Corporate Movement: Corporations and the People who Hate Them.
- Without Justification (Bradford Books).
Nanopoulos, M. Karakaya, O. Ulusoy , Y. Sahin, V.
Book Chapters by Bilkent Authors
Columbus Eds. Castro, A. Kassler, C.
Chiasserini, C. Casetti, I.
Shop by category
Shen, H. Yu, J. Buford, M. Akon Eds. Arikan , F. Arikan, C. Erol, "3-D lonospheric tomography with random field priors", Mathematical Methods in Engineering , K. Tas, D. Beleanu Eds. Berk , U. The field of international development, in turn, has much to teach practitioners of performance improvement. In this article, the authors discuss the elements of performance improvement already being applied and suggest key benefits of expanding the application in development projects, for example, rural road construction in Bolivia or teacher training in Uganda.
Volume 52 , Issue 1. The full text of this article hosted at iucr. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account. If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username. Performance Improvement Volume 52, Issue 1. Ryan Watkins PhD E-mail address: rwatkins gwu.
Kristin Marsh Song E-mail address: kristinmarshsong gmail. Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation. Share Give access Share full text access. Share full text access. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Abstract Performance improvement holds great potential for improving the results of international development projects, serving public and private organizations in growing economies. Related Information. Close Figure Viewer.